~ This stunning, easy-to-understand reference book still provides the same full-color, reproducible Bible charts and overviews that made the original a favorite—but in an easier-to-use, updated format!
This 10th anniversary edition of the Rose Book of Bible Charts, Maps and Time Lines features over 200 Bible Charts, Maps, and Timelines—and includes more pages, 6 extra topics, updated information, and a bonus 24" fold-out on Jesus’ Family Tree.
Every church library and every home should have a copy of Rose Book of Bible Charts, Maps and Time Lines. This book contains thousands of facts that will enrich your understanding and study of the Bible, and will be a great resource as you teach others about the Word of God.
“If I could give only two books to a new Christian, one would be the Bible and the other would be this book.” —Dr. Ed Hindson, President of World Prophetic Ministry and pastor on the The King is Coming telecast
Features more than 200 reproducible Bible charts, maps, and timelines, including:
• Foldout Posters: Bible Time Line and Jesus’ Genealogy
• Overviews on Popular Old Testament Topics, including the Tabernacle, Ark of the Covenant, Names of God, Feasts & Holidays of the Bible, and much more
• Overviews on Popular New Testament Topics , including the 12 Disciples, Armor of God, Fruit of the Spirit, and much more
• Overviews of Jesus’ Life and Teachings
• Bible Overview: Books of the Bible and Key Bible Stories
• Christian History, including “How We Got the Bible” and a Christian History Time Line
• Charts Comparing Christianity to Islam and 20 Other World Religions
• Overviews on Bible Prophecy, Revelation, and the End Times
• Bible Maps
• Bible Illustrations and Diagrams