~What does God think about attitudes? This updated study from James MacDonald uses examples from the Israelites' journey out of Egypt to show that attitudes can affect whether someone stays in the wilderness or enjoys the blessings of the promised land. Learn how you can put off attitudes God hates and put on those He honors:
- from complaining to thankfulness
- from coveting to contentment
- from criticizing to love
- from doubting to faith
- from rebellion to submission
Lord, Change My Attitude Bible Study Book is a powerful combination of in-depth Bible study and real-life application. It includes case studies, prayers, and examples of good and bad attitudes from both testaments that believers can apply in their own lives to develop better attitudes.
- Biblically rooted and gospel-centered
- Group and personal components
- Individual study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
- See that attitudes are simply patterns of thinking that can be changed.
- Identify attitudes that dishonor God, disrupt your fellowship with Him, and hinder your spiritual growth.
- Learn how to replace destructive attitudes with God-pleasing ones.
- Apply biblical teachings about redemptive attitudes that can move you from stagnancy to life-changing growth in your walk with the Lord.