Encountering God through Expository Preaching: Connecting God’s People to God’s Presence through God’s Word
Preaching occurs when a holy man of God opens the Word of God and says to the people of God,
“Come and experience God with me in this text.”
Encountering God through Expository Preaching ushers preachers of all levels of experience through the practical steps necessary to preach with power. The authors not only cover the exegetical skills and homiletical techniques necessary for sound preaching, but they also dive deeper to emphasize how a pastor’s character and reliance upon the Holy Spirit are essential to preaching God’s word effectively.
As the preacher encounters God in preaching, he will preach with spiritual power and see lives transformed and churches strengthened.
- Title: Encountering God through Expository Preaching: Connecting God’s People to God’s Presence through God’s Word
- Author: Ryan Fullerton, Jim Orrick, Brian Payne
- Publishing House: B&H Publishing
- Publication Date: 2017
- Country of Origin: United States
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 240
- Dimensions 225 x 150 x 10mm (L x W x H)