Dot.com Dating: Finding Your Right Someone Online (Avoiding the Liars, Losers, and Freaks)
A third of America’s singles are dating online. Millions of singles find the love of their life through a dating site. So what about you? Do you fear megapixels and modems will take the romance out of finding love? Are you put off by a stigma that no longer exists? Or maybe, with more than 1,000 online dating sites to choose from, you’re wondering who is truly safe and trusted. Whatever your reasons, this easy-to-read book will help you gain confidence in finding love online.
- Ways to Avoid Liars, Losers and Freaks
- Six Ways to Know if Online Dating is for You
- The Big Myths About Cyber Dating
- Five Questions You Absolutely Must Ask Before Signing Up
Improve your love IQ with the help of relationship experts Drs. Les and Leslie Parrott. Learn the inside information you need to know about using dot.com dating to find your potential soulmate.
- Title: Dot.com Dating: Finding Your Right Someone Online (Avoiding the Liars, Losers, and Freaks)
- Author: Drs. Les & Leslie Parrott
- Publishing House: Tyndale
- Publication Date: May 2011
- Country of Origin: United States
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 176
- Dimensions 180 x 105 x 11mm (L x W x H)