30 Days to Taming Your Finances: What to Do (and Not Do) to Better Manage Your Money
Deborah Smith Pegues, author of the popular 30 Days to Taming Your Tongue (over 500,000 copies sold), now offers friendly, doable money management strategies in 30 Days to Taming Your Finances.
Giving readers the benefit of her many years experience as a public accountant and certified behavioral consultant, Deborah sheds light on the emotional and practical side of putting finances in order. The wealth of information readers will gather includes how to:
- Forget past financial mistakes and start fresh
- Stop emotional spending and still be content
- Fund future objectives with confidence
Each days offering will inspire and motivate readers to savor the freedom that comes with organizing, valuing, and sharing their resources wisely.
- Title: 30 Days to Taming Your Finances: What to Do (and Not Do) to Better Manage Your Money
- Author: Deborah Smith Pegues
- Publishing House: Harvest House
- Publication Date: 2006
- Country of Origin: United States
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 160
- Dimensions 180 x 110 x 10mm (L x W x H)